Aalto Mechatronic Circus 2012 – The Climax of the Spring
18.04.2012 / 10:00 - 16:00
Aalto Mechatronic Circus 2012 on Wednesday 18 Apr at 10-16.
Address: Puumiehenkuja 5 E (Opening ceremony: ADDLAB Sähkömiehentie 4G)
10-11 am. Opening ceremony in ADDLAB
- Circus performance, Sasu and Jenni, Circus Helsinki
- Opening, Heikki Sjöman, Mechatronics student
- Welcoming words, Tuula Teeri, President
- Multidiciplinary teaching, Petri Varsta, Dean
- Co-operation between industry and university, Jorma Eloranta, Counsellor of Mining
- Master's Thesis Award of the Metex Foundation, Jussi Neuvo, Member of the Board
- Invitation to Mechatronics exhibition, Heikki Sjöman
11 am.- 4 pm. Demonstrations of project works
- Aalto-1 satellite ground station
- Test device for printing of pharmaceuticals
- Robot for Field Robot Event 2012 -competition
- Wood volume measurement device
- Machine tool for cast mold machining
- Dynamic loading unit for air bearing testing
- and much more...
11.30 am. - 1 pm. Pea soup from the field kitchen
Welcome to Aalto Mechatronic Circus 2012!